Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been horribly sick since Sunday. I started to get a bad headache late Sunday afternoon and it didn't go away. I woke up with it on Monday morning and had it all day Monday and all day Tuesday. No matter what I took I couldn't get rid of it. I was starting to panic - I thought I might have a brain tumour or something but then I saw someone at Ashleigh's school who said that there is a bad virus going around. All the kids have been getting bad headaches and sore throats. I didn't think that was my problem as I didn't have a sore throat but this morning I woke up and it felt like I'd swallowed a golf ball!! My throat is so sore and I am sooooo tired. I just want to sleep all day!

To make matters worse, Aaron's off to the Gold Coast tonight and doesn't get home until midnight Saturday night!! I'm really not looking forward to the next couple of days. At least Lauren's in Day Care tomorrow and Ashleigh's in after school care so I'll have a nice rest tomorrow.

When it rains, it pours!!

Lauren did her first wee in a potty yesterday. She had to as I had to get a urine test from her cos she hasn't been feeling great lately. She hasn't done one since but at least she did it once!

Anyway, just thought I'd catch you all up! Hope you have a better week than I have so far!!

No comments: