Monday, May 07, 2007

Garage Clean - Mission Complete!

Well, we finally tackled the garage on the weekend and it looks a heck of a lot better. I'm not going to take photos just yet as we still have a bit of junk in there that needs to be thrown out and sold so until then I'm living with it. With any luck I'll get my car back in there by the end of next week. Fingers crossed!

Who would have thought you could accumulate so much junk in such a short amount of time?

I had a list as long as my arm of things to do today but I woke up with a shocking headache and haven't been able to do half of them! Oh well, tomorrow's another day, right?!?!!?

I've been busy selling Salt City Candles again. People can't get enough of them - don't blame them really - they are sooooo good.

Anyway, I'm going to have a lie down after my headache this morning and I'll get stuck into my jobs this afternoon - I hope.

No comments: