Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday ... I'm having a friend come over today to take photos of the girls. I can't wait! I've never had proper photos taken of the girls together so it'll be nice to have some.

Aaron's going away on Sunday for 4 days. I'm not looking forward to that. I guess I can't complain though - he doesn't go away very often. At least I'll have the tv and the bed all to myself for 4 days!

I did something yesterday I've never done before ... I cleaned the washing machine and I mean CLEANED it! It was a horrible job! Have you ever pulled your washing machine apart, bit by bit, and cleaned each part individually? It's a BIG job. It looks like a brand new washing machine now though! Next job is to clean the laundry - yuck!

Anyway, I'm off to get the girls all dolled up for their photos now. See Ya!

No comments: