Saturday, April 08, 2006

Easter Creation

I have finally made some easter decorations! I spray painted some twigs white and decorated some eggs. It's the first time I've ever blown eggs and it was quite easy! I am quite happy with the finished product! I also cut out some egg shapes and put them into a photo frame - very simple but effective! Here are the photos!






By way of explanation, it is believed that the oval shape of the easter egg was the same shape for a raindrop and a seed. These two are important life-giving elements. The egg itself promises new life as in spring, birds, and many other animals that are hatched from eggs. This represents the resurrection of Christ, or Christ coming back to life! As with the easter bunny - the rabbit represents the beginning of spring and new life!

No comments: