Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finished at Last!

Well I have finally finished the canvas for my friend that I have been working on for days! It took me weeks to get inspiration for this but I finally thought of something to paint that I hope she will like. I think she comes home from her honeymoon tomorrow so I finished it just in time! Here it is.



Lauren and I have had a good week this week. We have potted around the house and gone shopping and been preparing the house for Amanda and Richard's arrival on Friday afternoon! I have to say, I don't know what Lauren would do without our cat Thomas. She just adores him. She gets so excited when he enters the room and she makes a b-line for him everytime so she can squash him with her hugs! He is so tolerant of her. Here is a cute photo of them.

No comments: