Saturday, April 01, 2006

Garage Sale!

Well, it's Saturday and we were up and about early to do our usual thing - GARAGE SALING! The last few weeks haven't been that great but today we picked up some good bargains! Below is a photo of some plants we got for $5! The pots alone would have cost more than that! Apparently these plants will flower a pretty purple flower. Ashleigh picked herself up a couple of Bratz dolls for $2 each and they are in excellent condition! She was very happy about that! The best buy was some school shoes for Ash for only $3. They are the exact same type as the ones she currently has (only in the next size up!) and they don't even look like they have been worn! I also picked up some cute country stuff for myself!



On our way home from the garage sales Ashleigh threw up all over me - NICE!. Who knows what made her sick but I can tell you it nearly made me throw up having her vomit all over me on the LONG drive home!

Anyway, we're off to a wedding this afternoon. It'll be so nice to have the afternoon away from the girls. I love them to death but it's so nice to have time alone with hubby and not have to worry about kids all the time!

No comments: