Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!



I am sitting here with a mouth full of easter egg happy as Larry enjoying Easter morn! I went for a walk this morning with Amanda - second day in a row! It's about time I started walking again! I feel so good after walking! Now I can eat more easter eggs since I've exercised! Isn't that how it works?!?!

Ashleigh was so excited this morning when she woke up to a room full of easter eggs. The easter bunny had paid her a visit! She is pacing herself nicely which is surprising! She hasn't gorged herself on chocolate all morning thankfully. She is more interested in playing Barbie's with her Aunty Mandy! Lucky Aunty Mandy! I wonder who is having the most fun - Ashleigh or Amanda? Amanda seems to be enjoying it a bit too much :)

Lauren only got a small easter egg but is happy wandering from person to person taking a bite of their easter egg along the way! Here are some photos of the girls.


No comments: