Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday - A Day Of Rest

This afternoon Aaron had to work so I took the girls down to the local water hole - actually I'm not sure what you would call it - a pond or creek? Anyway, we had a lovely afternoon feeding the ducks and having a picnic by the side of the creek. There were a lot of people out - some were fishing, some were riding bikes and others were catching tadpoles! It was picture perfect really. It wasn't too hot and not too cold - just right! I think we'll do it more often! Here are some photos!





My good friend Kym got married yesterday! Congrats girl!! It was a gorgeous wedding! The bride was stunning, the flowers were gorgeous and the venue was beautiful! I was able to catch up with all my old work friends which was good. I was a bit worried about Aaron not having anybody to talk to but he managed to find a quite a few people to chat with and he actually enjoyed himself!! I hope you don't mind Kym but I just had to put in a picture of you - you looked amazing!

No comments: