Monday, May 01, 2006

Last Day of Holidays!!




Well, we managed to survive our first round of school holidays! We've had a great couple of weeks but I must say it'll be good to get back into a routine! I've got a pretty busy week this week and for the next few weeks actually so it is good Ashleigh will be back at school.

Aaron is working hard in Brisbane! He had a very early morning this morning and has been working hard all day. Ashleigh loved being able to sleep in our bed last night while Aaron's away! I can't believe how much she talks in her sleep - sheesh!

Latest News ... I have become a consultant for Salt City Candles (you can click on the link to the right to have a look). Actually, I don't "officially" become a consultant until Wednesday this week when I get the "hand-over" and formal training. I am really excited about this new venture and hope that it will be a success!

I have been painting a lot lately. I really enjoy painting. I have given up on the scrapbooking thing - it was good while it lasted but not something I can see myself doing for years - it's too expensive plus I just don't seem to get the time. Here are some photos of my paintings.



This one is for Aunty Mandy! Ashleigh loves the little dolls you bought for her and puts them on her bed every morning!

No comments: