Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cross-eyed Kid!

Well Mum and Dad flew to Los Angeles today. I hope they have a great trip! I've heard the Alaska cruise is mind blowing so I'm sure they will enjoy themselves.

Ashleigh goes on her very first excursion tomorrow to Fairfield City Farm. She's really looking forward to it - I think she's looking forward to the bus trip more than anything!

It's a day of firsts tomorrow - I've got my very first candle party and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm so pumped! I'll let you all know how it goes!

I'm going to a scrapbooking night tomorrow with the church gals and although I'm not scrapbooking much anymore I'm not going to miss out on the opportunity of having free reign of Fantasia! I love that shop and the owner has lent it to us for the night. I'm going to get some photos printed tomorrow so I have something to work with. Michelle's also going to be giving us a lesson on the colour wheel and how to decorate your home which should be good!

Lauren is doing well. She's on anti-biotics again and her coughing fits have pretty much stopped which is good. She is such a character I tell ya. She makes me laugh all the time! Some of the things she does it's hilarious! Tonight Ashleigh was getting in trouble for not eating her dinner and Lauren starts pointing her finger at Ash and babbling some nonsense as if she was telling her off also. I have put on some photos of Lauren doing her cross-eyed face! She's hilarious - she'll be trying to get your attention and if you don't look at her she'll start going cross-eyed (even if you're not looking at her) until you notice what she's doing!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: