Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me ....!

I have to say I had a great birthday yesterday! It started off slow. I just did the usual - get Ashleigh ready for school and then I came home. Aaron had the day off so we went shopping! I got a new stainless steel kettle, sounds boring but I absolutely love it! I have wanted a new kettle for ages and have been admiring the stainless steel ones in particular! I got some new clothes, some lovely gifts from friends dropped at the front door - thanks guys - and some new cushions for our lounge room - again sounds boring but I love them! I went to lunch with Mum and Sam and then went out to dinner to my fave restaurant in Epping and then went a movie - MI-3 and loved it (as much as I hate Tom Cruise I loved the movie!)

Today I was busy with Ashleigh's Open Day at school. I went in and did a tour of her classroom and checked out all the hard work she has been doing this year and sat and had lunch with her which she absolutely loved!

I have two parties to do next week which I'm really excited about and then I have another one the week after that and another the week after that. I am slowly getting more and more parties which is great!

I'm loving this cooler weather. It's nice to snuggle up at night and dress warmly. Lauren is still sick though - really bad cough that just isn't going away! I can't believe how sick she's been lately, poor thing!

I got this month's Better Homes and Gardens and am going to try to crochet an afghan rug. It's worth a shot! I've always wanted to learn how to crochet - now that I'm another year older I'd better start to learn how to do these things so I won't be a bored old granny! hehehe!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now! Goodnight!

No comments: