Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weekly Update!

This past week has been so busy. Ashleigh is back at school and loving it and I am now officially a Salt City Candle demonstrator. I have 3 parties booked already and hope to have many more booked by the end of the month.

Unfortunately Lauren is sick AGAIN! She can't take a trick poor kid! To be honest I don't think she ever really got over her last cold. She has been up all through the night. One night I woke up to her crying in her cot and when I went in to get her she was covered in vomit! It was a long night let me tell you. Any prayers you can offer her are greatly appreciated!

Aaron is away again. He is on the Gold Coast this time. He drives up to Brisbane this afternoon and will be home tomorrow afternoon. It will be good to have him home. Poor Ashleigh keeps crying saying she misses him. This morning she was on the trampoline with Lauren and I heard her crying out "Daddy ..... Daddy". When I went out there I realised she was talking to an aeroplane flying in the sky. I keep telling her that Daddy has gone on an aeroplane.

I don't really have any photos this time. I haven't had time to take any. As soon as I get some I'll put them in!

No comments: