Wednesday, April 11, 2007

There's not much on tv at the moment so I thought I'd blog!

Why is it whenever you don't have any money that's the time you MOST want to spend, spend, spend???? Lucky my birthday is coming up!! I'll have to start writing Aaron a list! hehehehe!!

Ash and Taylor are in the spare bedroom giggling like two little school girls (which is what they are really!!) They have had a good day today. It's funny though - they are complete opposites - it amazes me that they enjoy each other's company so much. Ashleigh likes dolls and dresses and Taylor likes drawing and pants!!

We saw Monster House yesterday for the first time. It's not a bad movie!! Ashleigh LOVES anything scary!! It's actually quite disturbing really!

Well, I hope everyone is well. We're all doing really well. Lauren is talking more and more and Ashleigh is growing up so fast!! Aaron's off to Adelaide on Friday and comes back Sunday. He may be going to Alice Springs next week which will be interesting!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No comments: