Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm lost!

I've lost my mobile phone - can't find it anywhere and I'm lost without it!

It's so frustrating because not only have I lost my mobile phone but my address book too because I put everyone's phone numbers in my phone and it's driving me crazy!! I'm pretty sure it hasn't been stolen - I think Lauren has put it somewhere - hopefully she hasn't thrown it in the bin!

Anyway, Aaron's home - HOORAY!! But he's been flat out since he's been back we haven't seen much of him.

We went to a funeral last night - one of Aaron's good friends died. He was only 39. It was such a shock!! He has 4 kids. It got me thinking how short life can be and that we need to make the most of it while we're here.

It's so reassuring to know that there's life after death.

I think the thing that is even more reassuring is that we have been married for "time and all eternity" and not just "til death do ye part".

No comments: