Thursday, April 19, 2007

Size Zero!!

I watched a really interesting program on tv last night - The Quest to Become Size Zero!

Wow - what an eye opener! I mean, the things this woman went through to become a size zero and to think there are women out there who do this for months on end!! I got hungry just watching it! There is NO WAY I could do it!

I worked it out - 7 stone is about 45kilos!! That's just ridiculous!

I really hope my girls don't grow up obssessed about their weight. I think it would be very difficult to watch a child go through anorexia as a mother. It's such a debilitating disease.

Today's going to be a pretty relaxed one. I'm supposed to be working today but I think I'll just work from home because it's too difficult to take both the girls in to work with me.

This week's weight loss - 1.5kg!! Not bad, but to be honest I was hoping for 2kg!! Oh well, I'm happy enough with this. Like I said, there's no way I could get down to a size zero - I've been freakin starving this week and that's just cutting down slightly!

No comments: