Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Tooth Bites the Dust!

I know it's been a while since I posted some photos but I haven't been feeling well the last few days. I've had some type of virus - not sure what it was but I've generally been feeling really lethargic, wanting to sleep all day, feeling sick at night (and no I'm not pregnant!!!).

I'm feeling much better today though!! Maybe it's because I know Ashleigh's going to be spending the day with Taylor at Jodie's place?? Just kidding.

Here are some photos of Ashleigh at Ebony's birthday party last weekend with her friend Maddison.



Here's another one of Ashleigh with her two bottom teeth missing!


And here's a photo of Lauren taken by ASHLEIGH. Lauren's spent the entire morning squealing!!! Anyone want a three year old? She's going cheap!


That's all for now. Aaron's off to Adelaide today until Sunday night.

The diet's not going too well. I've been trying to walk every day but I'm averaging twice a week at the moment - not great but hey! Being sick doesn't help with the dieting process either. Add Easter on top of that and you have a recipe for disaster!

No comments: