Sunday, April 22, 2007

First Kiss!

This weekend has been pretty wild!

Friday night Aaron and I finally got to go out on a date - the first date since December last year! We went to the movies to see Shooter. Fantastic film - a must see! Todd and Sam babysat for us and we found out that Sam's pregnant. We're very excited!!! I had a dream last night that they had a boy. Congrats Todd and Sam - I can't wait to hold a newborn again!

Saturday we bought a new vacuum cleaner!!! YIPPEE!! Who would've thought someone would be so excited about getting a new vacuum cleaner?! I can't wait to pick it up - they didn't have any in stock but we should get it Wednesday. Ours died a couple of weeks ago and the dust has gotten to a level that is embarassing now! Especially having a cat!

Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner. It was a great night but oh my gosh - six kids running around all night - it's enough to give anybody a headache - and it did - I've had a bad head all day today!! Ashleigh had her first kiss that night too - her little friend from school Alex Conlon. Very cute! She was so embarassed, so was he for that matter. Needless to say we kept a close eye on them for the rest of the night.

Today, Greg was called to Second Counsellor in the Bishopric. It's all happening this weekend!

School starts on Tuesday and I can't wait. Ashleigh is really getting bored now and hassling me for things to do. I'm counting down the hours!

Tomorrow I'm checking out a couple of Day Care Centres for Lauren. I think she's ready for Pre-school now!!

Here are some photos I took of the girls. They are growing up so fast!

No comments: