Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bits n Pieces

Brrrrr .... it's really starting to cool down now. I love the cold weather!

I had a really bad sleep last night. Aaron's in Queensland and I had to share the bed with Ashleigh which is always fun. But the biggest problem was Lauren. I don't know what's up with her at the moment but she's gotten into the habit of waking up through the night and going to sleep on the tiles. I am constantly waking up to go and check to see if she is lying on the tiles. For some reason I could not sleep!

So this morning I'm very tired.

The Family Reunion went really well. We all had a lot of fun. Ashleigh got to meet her "new cousin, Ashleigh". Actually, they are second cousins so it's not so bad that they have the same name! I will post photos later. I forgot to take my camera - dah! So I have to wait to get some emailed to me.

I watched a great show last night. It was slow but really inspirational - "The Pursuit of Happyness". It really makes you appreciate EVERYTHING you have - the bed you sleep in, your home and just the basic things.

I'm off to have breakfast now.

No comments: