Thursday, October 09, 2008

Lauren

I got this tee for Lauren today.


(For those who can't see it it says: "SAW IT, WANTED IT, threw a tantrum, GOT IT)

Says it all really!!!


On another note:

Lauren has this obsession ......
She has to wear one particular pair of jeans with one particular type of top EVERY DAY!!
She throws a tantrum if I try to get her to wear anything else.
I usually try to get her to wear something different each day (I don't want to cater to her obsession) but on the days that I'm tired and can't be bothered I let her wear this ensemble.

The only problem is, the top is long sleeves and now that the weather is warming up she insists on wearing the long sleeves and gets really hot during the day.

Then, last week I went shopping at Target to find that they have brought out the SAME top in SHORT SLEEVES!!!

Problem solved!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

long live TARGET!!

xoxo

love the tantrum tee!!