Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ahhhhh, Wednesday!!!

I've got the day to myself ..... well at least part of it.

Ashleigh's at my sister's house (she had a sleepover last night) and Lauren's at kindy!!

So today I'm going to the shops. I'm going to look for some new glasses and get Lauren and Ashleigh a new skirt for summer!

I'm loving my new camera. Here is a shot Aaron took AT NIGHT, pitch black with the lights off and it still managed to focus everything!

I don't know why he took a photo of the fridge ????!!?!??

Maybe he was hungry!?

I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon. I'm thinking of getting layers and going for this look:


I'm not 100% sure about the fringe option though!?

I'm getting Ash's hair cut too and I'm hoping she'll let me get it cut in to a bob! I hate brushing her hair - she never brushes it and it gets knots in it so big I have to cut them out!!! Does my head in!

And here's another photo I took of Lauren and Aaron at Darling Harbour on the weekend. I couldn't get Ashleigh to stand still long enough to take her photo - she was too busy chasing seagulls and riding around on her scooter!!


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

wonderful pics!!
i love a picture heavy post!!
i am DROOLING over all the
room you have in your kitchen!!
mine is so TINY!!
& LOVE ellen's 'do
i think it'd be cute on you!!
xoxo