Thursday, October 09, 2008

Countdown!

Only 4 more days left of school holidays!

I'm happy.

Ashleigh's sad.

Lauren's indifferent.

Aaron jumps on a plane again tomorrow to go to Perth.
He gets back on Wednesday morning (sigh::)
It's his last trip for the year (hooray!!)

Not much else going on.

I've found a fantastic dining room table at Ikea that I'd LOVE to buy.
It seats 6 - 10 people which is great for when we have the family over.
Our current dining table is showing signs of deterioration.
It's already down one chair - the leg broke off.
Another one's on it's way out - I'd better lay off those cakes!!

I'll have to sell a few more candles before I can afford to buy it.
Mind you, it's not that expensive (justification).

Anyway, we're off to the shops today to buy presents!
We've got 6 birthdays in October!!

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

what?
no link?
i wanna see your ikea find!!