Saturday, October 04, 2008

I've Got The Bug!

The Spring Cleaning Bug!!

OK, so call me obsessive but I cleaned some kitchen appliances today .....


They came up like new!! I can almost use our toaster as a mirror!!

I have a secret weapon for cleaning all my silver appliances - Chux Magic Erasers!!

Yep, and I even used them to clean the OUTSIDE of our microwave!!

Our microwave is nearly 9 years old now. My sister and bro-in-law bought it for us as a wedding present back in Feb 2000! And today it looks brand new!!

I love spring cleaning. I just wish I didn't have kids to interrupt me every 5 minutes
And, I wish there were 3 more of ME to help me do it!!

Anyway, today's cold - yesterday was freakin' boiling hot. Go figure!!

Aaron's working ALL weekend - yes, the long weekend!! Sucks to be HIM!! He's building a stand for the Motor Show next week so it's been early mornings and late nights for him.

Ash loves hew new hair style. From this .....


to this .....

It's so much easier to manage. There's nowhere near as many knots and tantrums in the morning when brushing her hair now!!

Well that's it for now people. Catch ya later!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

the second pic didn't come through
but i see the post below she cut it!!

spring cleaning already?!
you're on it, girl!!