Friday, March 17, 2006

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

What a gorgeous day it is today!!! The sun is shining and there is a pleasant cool breeze! No humidity today which is a nice change.

It's been a nice quiet day today. Done some housework (nothing too strenuous), did some grocery shopping and have managed to get through some filing!

Belinda is now being induced tomorrow (Saturday). There was a bit of a stuff up at the hospital and they had to move her to Saturday rather than Thursday. I'm sure she wasn't too happy! Good Luck Belinda!

I am going to start painting again next week. I can't wait! I've got two huge canvases to paint and I can't wait to get stuck into them! I hope they turn out OK! I love painting but don't seem to get the time to do it. The kids always want to paint with me and it's hard to say no to them so I try not to do it in front of them.

We are going to Parklea markets tomorrow morning. I need to get some shoes for Lauren and some odds and ends but the main reason why we're going is because I want to get two pictures framed and apparently they have a really cheap framer at Parklea!

It's my big bro's birthday tomorrow - he is turning 36!! Happy Birthday Todd!! Old fart!! hehehehe. It's also my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow - HaPpY BiRtHdAy AmAnDa! Hope you both have a great day!!

Anyway, that's it for me today. Not much to report on today! Hope you all enjoy this gorgeous weather!

I'll close this little excerpt with a quote from the amazing Mattie Stepanek titled 'Making Real Sense of the Senses' (the inspirational little boy who was interviewed by Oprah many times).

"Our eyes are for looking at things, but they are also for crying when we are very happy or very sad. Our ears are for listening, but so are our hearts. Our noses are for smelling food, but also the wind and the grass and if we try very hard, butterflies. Our hands are for feeling, but also for hugging and touching so gently. Our mouths and tongues are for tasting, but also for saying words, like"I love you," and"Thank You, God for all of these things."

No comments: