Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hooray Autumn Already!

Can you believe we are almost halfway through March already? Where has the time gone?? I love that it is Autumn now - hopefully the weather will start to cool down and we can stop using the air conditioner! I love the cooler weather - snuggling up, wearing daggy track suits and nice warm dinners!!

Our garden has started flowering gorgeous white flowers - they come out in Autumn and look fantastic! I really want to buy a frangipani tree to put in a large pot out the back. I love the colour and smell of frangipanis!


I am trying to get into the spirit of Easter this year! I never really do anything special for Easter but this year I would like to decorate my house with simple things to remind us of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and to know and understand the true meaning of Easter (follow this link to find out more). I will take photos as the time gets closer to show you my progress!

Here is a photo of the girls ..... we just adore them!!

No comments: