Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday ..... again!

Well, Belinda finally had her baby on the weekend! She had a little boy, weighing in at 9pounds 9ounces - OUCH!! He is a gorgeous little thing (kind of made me clucky for about a minute - then I came to my senses!!). His name is Jake William Haslet. What a shame I can't hand on my baby girls clothes! He would look a bit funny in pink!! Congratulations guys!!

Not much is going on with us at the moment. We had a pretty full on weekend but now we're getting back to normal. Ashleigh has her first mufty day tomorrow! It's Harmony Day tomorrow - I have no idea what it's all about - I must look it up on the web so I'm in the loop!

Aaron is going to be working long hours this week so we won't get to see much of him but the money will come in handy!

We saw Narnia on the weekend - quite enjoyed it. The computer graphics weren't great but it was still watchable! Ashleigh was absolutely distraught in one part and I had to keep consoling her - oh the tears!!

I am loving this rain!! I hope it continues for a while. Anyway, I must run - I have to type up the agenda for the next P&C meeting! Yay - what fun!

Here is a photo of Lauren asleep in her bed - she sleeps in the most bizarre positions!

No comments: