Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Not much to report on today! My car is out of brakes - yes, you heard me right, out of brakes!! There's nothing left on them - I can't believe I let them get that bad! I didn't realise they were so bad until I got into the car yesterday morning and they made a horrible noise - I knew something was desperately wrong then! So I have got Mum's car today - thank goodness! Hopefully it won't cost me a fortune getting them replaced! Bit low on cash at the moment. I always mean to put money aside for a rainy day but never get around to it. I might make it a priority to do that next week!!

Haven't done much creating lately! I have been wanting to sit down and start my canvases for weeks now but still haven't gotten around to going and buying the paint!!

Lauren is sick at the moment - she was up all night the night before last with a bad head cold. She isn't much better today - very sooky and miserable! Hopefully she will get over it soon! I hate it when the kids are sick!

My little business is slowly getting there. The web design is on hold at the moment as my bro-in-law Abel is out of action at the moment - he has a good excuse though - new baby!! Speaking of which, Belinda and Jake are both doing well. They are home now and enjoying being back home I'm sure!!

Ashliegh is such a funny kid. She has now taken to dressing her dolls in the same clothes as Lauren! If she can't match Lauren then she's going to make her dolls match!! Here is a photo!

No comments: