Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Raindrops Keep Fallin on my Head!

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain hitting the roof! I love it when it rains - goodness knows our garden needs it! Lucky I did all my washing yesterday!! I don't know why I like the rain so much because I HATE driving in it! I love being at home when it rains - as long as I don't have to go out in it!

Well, not much is going on at the moment. I had a stomach virus on Monday night and all day yesterday (felt horrible!). Today I am much better and was able to move around and do something. I hate being sick, it stops you from doing so much!

Belinda (my sister-in-law) is going in to get induced tomorrow morning at 7.30am. It's going to be exciting to see if she has a boy or girl! Fingers crossed everything goes well - I'm sure it will, she's done it all before - this is her second child.

I was given the grand hand-over today from the President of the P&C. I am now officially the P&C Secretary!! Yippee for me - NOT!! I guess it won't be that bad. I've never done this sort of thing before but it will be good to get an inside look at how things work at school! I just hope I haven't got myself in too deep! We'll see over the coming months!

Ashleigh has her first school dance tonight. I don't know who's more excited - her or me! I am going to take lots of photos! I just hope she remembers all the dances she has been practicing for it! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: