Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where Did November Go???

I can't believe it's the end of November.

Time needs to slow down because I LOVE this time of year - I want to be able to enjoy it more!!

We're putting up our Christmas decorations on Sunday - can't wait!!
New decorations this year include a garland and some stars for my nativity scene. I'll post photos next time.

I've been so busy. Nothing exciting, just the usual - housework, school stuff, more housework, shopping, painting and spring cleaning.

I found this note on Ashleigh's door yesterday ....


For those who need a translation it reads "Dear Lauren Stay Out Of My Room".
So there you have it! She's been warned!! I like the way she wrote Dear Lauren (very official).

And then, this morning she dressed Lauren like this ....

She begged me to let Lauren go to school with her today. And Lauren was TOTALLY convinced she was going to school with Ashleigh this morning. When I told her she had to stay home with me while Aaron took Ash to school she started crying - she had to go to school too!! She was dressed, ready to go!!

I nearly got Lauren's hair cut today. I'm torn between getting it cut or growing it long. It's getting so long!!


Anyway, that's about it for now. I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: