Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going Private

For those of you who read my blog, I'm thinking of going private. I have been getting some strange people commenting on my blog - complete strangers - so I thought I'd go private to stop every Tom, Dick and Harry being able to read it and follow what's going on in our lives.

So, for those of you who would like to continue being able to read my blog I will need to grant you "permission" to view it.

In order for me to do this I need you to either email me or click on the comments box below and tell me you'd like to be given permission to read my blog.

I won't be doing this for a few weeks just to allow everybody a chance to respond.

Here's to a more private blogging experience!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

dont forget to give me permission!!
xoxo