Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ummmm, this isn't working ....

I stripped Lauren's clothes off this afternoon to put her in to the bath.
She has a ritual where she goes to the toilet before she gets into the bath.

This afternoon I heard her yell out from the toilet "I need to do WEE WEE MUM!!!"
I didn't understand why she was calling for help because she can go to the loo by herself so I thought I'd go in and investigate.

This is what I found .....



She has obviously been watching her Dad go to the toilet!
She couldn't understand how he did it standing up!!!
I had to laugh!

And earlier today .....

I walked in to the lounge room and found the cat sleeping like this ...




He was actually asleep but woke up when he heard me approach with the camera!

Who sleeps like that - with your legs in the air!???! Stupid cat!!

Well that's it for now.

Now much else going on.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

lol
funny girl!!

i'm sure the cat wasn't
expecting to have pictures done!!