Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Early Start

I'm not good with early starts.

Ashleigh decided to wake up at 5.30 this morning and she thought she'd go and wake up Lauren so she could have some company.

You can imagine how furious I was because today is Lauren's kindy day and she's going to be wrecked!

You know the feeling when you've been woken up out of a deep sleep by rowdy kids and your brain doesn't quite function?
Well, that's what happened to me.
I told Ashleigh I was so furious with her that if she EVER did that again (wake up Lauren that is) I'd .......... cancel Christmas!!
It's the best thing I could come up with at 5.30am!!

Anyway, at least it gives me plenty of time to catch up on housework before the girls go to school and it gives me a chance to blog - something I haven't done for a while!!

I've got no photos to share this time and not much to report on so that's it for now.

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

cancel christmas...
that's pretty good for 5:30
in the morning!!