Thursday, May 01, 2008

Productive Day!

I had a good day today.

Got a lot done!

I'm nearly finished the canvas I'm painting using greens. I'm loving it so far. I'll post photos when I'm done.

Well it's 8.20pm and both the girls are wide awake and Aaron's working late. I hate nights like this. I just want them to go to bed so I can relax and unwind. Lauren is refusing to go to her own bed to fall asleep. Instead she prefers to fall asleep on the lounge in front of the tv. I think that's why my back is killing me - having to carry to her bed once she's asleep!

I'm loving the new Madonna / Kanye West song "On The Beat Goes". I'm listening to it at the moment. It's so groovy! The girls love dancing to it too!

Anyway, I'm off to put the girls to bed and relax!

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

uhm, sweetie, let aaron take her to her bed!!
that man can move a freaking fridge by himself, he can handle your wee one!!
:)

i'm just sayin...