Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Grumpy Now.

Lauren has started this new thing where she stands or sits with her arms crossed and says

"I'm grumpy now".

Along with this expression .....



I can't help but laugh when she does it. She's such a cack!


I've been cleaning walls today. Since we moved into this rental property the walls have been driving me nuts. They are so dirty and the house always feels messy so I started sugar soaping the walls today and they look so much better! I've only done half the house, got the other half to go.

I really want to paint Ashleigh's bedroom too but I'm not sure if I have the confidence to do it on my own - I know Aaron won't be keen to help me do it. He is totally against enhancing houses we rent - he figures, it's not our house so why make it look better. Forget the fact that we have to live in it.

I'll feel so much better if I paint her room. There are patches on the walls in all different colours it looks horrible. I'm all for consistency!

Anyway, I'd better go and get dinner started. Lauren's going to start complaining soon and I don't want to make her GRUMPY NOW!!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

oh my.
she's cute even when she's grumpy!!

and i think you should paint.
like you sai..you have to live
in that house, make it more comfortable!!