Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I had a REALLY good birthday this year.

Lots of nice pressies.

And a great night out with the family.

Aaron did an excellent job organising my birthday dinner - especially as he had to do it all from Perth!

We had all the family including the Bailey's there which was REALLY nice! We don't get together often so it was great to have everybody there to help me celebrate my birthday.

It all started with Aaron arriving home from Perth the night before (Thursday). He had been away for 5 days and I was REALLY missing him so it was nice to have him home.

Then on Friday I got to sleep in while Aaron got Ash ready for school. The girls came in to my room and wished me a happy birthday and gave me their birthday pressies which were magazines and make up.

Aaron then took me shopping for my birthday present (a colour printer) up at the shops but unfortunately they didn't have any in stock. But that's OK, we had lunch at a lovely cafe and had a really nice day together with Lauren.

When we got home from the shops I found this at the front door .....


They were from a good friend of mine Emma and Adam! Thanks guys! I love lillies!!

Then we had dinner at Tasty Thai - my favourite Thai restaurant - and it's local too so we didn't have to go too far.

After dinner everyone came back to our house for cake and ice cream.



Overall, I had a great day - one I will remember for a long time. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for organising everything. He really outdid himself.

Oh and I also got to go to Ikea on Saturday and we managed to find a shop that sold the colour printer I wanted - and they had it in stock!!! YIPEE!!


2 comments:

glo.riah said...

hi 5 aaron!!
is tasty thai the one we
went to with you guys?
mmm...
thai...
happy birthday girl!!

xoxo

Mel Brown said...

Yep, that's the restaurant Glo!! So you can just imagine how good it was! Yummmmmm.