Monday, October 29, 2007

Mission Complete.

Well, just like the title says, we managed to clean out the garage on the weekend. And I'm not just talking about a small clean up I'm talking MASSIVE clean up!

You can actually walk into the garage and find things now! I packed about 3 boxes of stuff - and Aaron said you can't really pack anything that's in the garage!! HUH! I showed him! I think he just expected to chuck everything into the back of a truck in bits and pieces - over my dead body!! I like order and organisation!

So we still don't know what house we're going to move into yet. We've got one that we can move into next week but we're still waiting to hear back about a property we REALLY want just around the corner. So fingers crossed we'll find out today.

Man, how hot is it today? I started ironing and the sweat was almost dripping off me (not a pretty picture - sorry everyone!). We've got the air on now because Lauren's in bed asleep and she doesn't sleep very well in the heat. Thank goodness for air conditioning that's all I can say.

Not much else going on at the moment. We're just plodding on - packing up one box at a time! So until next time, happy living everyone!

No comments: