Friday, October 26, 2007

Okay, so I've been a bit slack lately. I haven't blogged all week and I can honestly say that I have nothing much to report on.

I've been absolutely flat out the past week packing up the house and preparing for our big move! It's going to be sad to say goodbye to our neighbours. We've made some good friends over the years and we're going to miss saying hello to them every day. But that's the way life goes really isn't it!?

Aaron is finally back home after a week away on the Gold Coast. He actually had half a day off today which was nice.

Tomorrow is unknown at the moment but if you asked me what I'd like to do (being the practical Taurus that I am) I'd say let's clean out the garage and pack up all the "junk" and chuck out whatever Aaron will let me chuck out! But I'm sure Aaron will have other plans. We'll see - fingers crossed he'll see the value in cleaning out the garage!!!

Unfortunately, I'm finding it a bit difficult to get into the "Christmas Spirit". I'm usually starting to get excited about Christmas around this time but I have so much else on my mind that I haven't had time to get excited about it.

Don't you hate it when you go up to the shops for a specific item and when you get home you realise it's the ONE thing you forgot to get??!! Well I did it again today. It's about the third time I've done it in my life but there is NOTHING more frustrating than that! So, the cat's going to have to starve for another day 'cos I forgot the darned cat food! Thank goodness for tinned sandwich tuna for those "desperate" times!

Anyway, that's it for now chicks. Hope you all have a great weekend - I know I plan to!!!

No comments: