Saturday, October 20, 2007

Is It Next Week Yet?

Man I am so glad this week is coming to an end. I have had one of the worst weeks I've had in a long time.

Here are some of the reasons why:

Trying to toilet train Lauren. I washed and dried all the bed sheets on Monday this week and just after I made our bed with new clean sheets Lauren climbs up with no nappy and wees all over the bed. Do you have any idea how hard it is to change the sheets on a King size bed? I was not happy.

Then 15 minutes later she spilt all of her cereal, all over the floors that I had just finished mopping and vacuuming and all over a new outfit I bought her!!! Can you believe it?!

We missed out on a rental property I would have liked to have gotten because somebody else said that they'd pay 12 months in advance!!

The kids have been fighting all week and driving me nuts.

We didn't get to go to the Motor Show because Aaron was working the entire week. I was REALLY looking forward to going too!

One thing seemed to go wrong after another this week so I'm so glad it's coming to an end!

Next week will be better - fingers crossed!

We've got such a busy few weeks ahead of us. We will probably be moving on the 6th of November into a house in Rouse Hill. A couple of days ago our Real Estate agent rang us to tell us she had a house for rent just around the corner. We went and had a look at it and although it's nowhere near as nice as the house we're in now we'll still make it a home! So we're not taking the townhouse in Baulkham Hills now.

I've got my next door neighbour's 40th Birthday Party tonight and I have NO IDEA what I'm going to get her! Maybe a Salt City Candle???!! Who knows.

Anyway, here's to a better week this week than last!!!

No comments: