Thursday, November 01, 2007

We Move Next Week!

So much to say, so little time so I'll make it brief.

We move into our new home next Wednesday. New address will be:

9 Yellowgum Street, Rouse Hill.

Lots of packing to do as it has come around so quickly.
I may not blog for a while as we will most likely be packing up the computer soon.

Yesterday was Halloween. As most of our stuff is already packed I didn't get to decorate but we did get to to Trick or Treating!! Pics of girls below.




Ash loved being a wicked witch - something different to the usual princess or butterfly.

Lauren took over the role of princess and loved it!! We had the good and the evil.

Got a shipment of new stock for Salt City Candles so I'm madly sorting through that today at my Manager's house - busy, busy, busy.

Got a party for Joe tonight so I'm going to be taking along a whole bunch of new stock for the party.

Anyway, I gotta run. Off to Weight Watchers - I need it!!

No comments: