Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shopping Centre Opening!

The New Rouse Hill Shopping Centre opened today and I am very impressed!! It's fantastic having a shopping centre so close now! I don't think Aaron will think so though!

Is it just me or does everybody else get excited when a new shopping centre opens up? The shops are so shiny and new and the shelves are fully stocked! There's so much to look at! They have a fantastic play centre right next to a cafe so the kids can run around while you have lunch!! Very nice!! We like that option!

Ashleigh did a fantastic job with her performance at the opening today! She sat there and recited 2 poems on stage with her class while hundreds of people stood and watched. Ashleigh's the one right behind the microphone. No matter where I stood I couldn't get a good shot because people were standing right in front of me. The kids looked so smart in their uniforms!



It was a stinker of a day though! The sun was hot, hot, hot!!

Lauren made sure she was well prepared for the event. Stepping out in style! At least she thought she was gorgeous!



Lauren hung out with her friend Tessa from church! It was too hot to stand too close to each other as you can see!!


I'm cooking a baked dinner tonight. I don't cook baked dinner's very often (or should I say I don't cook very often full stop) so it's going to be a special treat! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

That's it for now chick-a-dees. Have a great week!

No comments: