Monday, September 10, 2007

Big Flirt!

Now, I know I'm a married woman and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world but sometimes it helps to flirt in order to get stuff for free!! Right??!! Here is what happened to me last week .....

I rang Telstra to tell them I lost my mobile phone - I actually left it at the movie theatre when we went to the movies last week - not happy! Anyway, the young guy who answered my call from Customer Service was VERY friendly so I thought I'd try my luck and be a bit friendly back! Sure enough he said that I sounded like a nice person and that he'd waive my $160 early exit fee and send me a new phone! So tomorrow I get my new PURPLE phone! Yes, Aaron's not too happy with the choice of colour but who cares - I like it!!

I confessed to Aaron when he got home that I'd flirted with a guy over the phone in order to get something for nothing. Now for those of you who know Aaron well will not be surprised at his response. He said "I wouldn't care if you flashed him your tits if it got you something for free!" huh hum. Well, lucky for the customer service guy I didn't have to go that far!

On a different note - I saw a great canvas I'd love to paint last week but as we will be moving soon I have to put off the urge to go out and buy a canvas and more paints! Ho hum!

We are going to start packing tomorrow.

Aaron has the day off tomorrow so we are going to start packing. We still don't know where or when we will be moving but I want to be SUPER organised this time! We're going to start by packing up stuff we don't use - which is a lot!!

I hate moving house! We've done it 3 times since we've been married!!

Ashleigh and Lauren got a nice surprise in the mail today. A pressie from Aunty Mandy and Uncle Richard!! They just LOVE getting mail - especially when it's presents! Thanks guys - the girls loved the gifts!

Anyway, I've got a killer sore back - that's what you get for trying to wear high heel shoes after years of not wearing them!! So I'm going to lie down and try to stretch it out.

Take care everyone!!

No comments: