Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh Britney!

OK, so you can call me a dag but I'm really liking the new Britney Spears song Gimme More! But what a shame about her performance at the VMAs. How embarassing!!!

Anyway, I was at Ikea yesterday and there was a woman pushing a pram with another older child attached to one of those child leashes. She was busy chatting to a friend when her oldest child dropped a toy she was carrying so she stopped to pick it up but because she was attached to the leash she went flying through the air and landed flat on her face. Now as if that wasn't bad enough - her mother turned around and started yelling at her saying "What are you doing? How many times do I have to tell you to stop mucking around. Get up and behave yourself."

I should have explained to her that her child had dropped her toy and was just picking it up but I didn't. I kind of regret not saying anything but oh well.

I felt so bad for the poor kid.

It's Friday night and I can't wait to go to bed early. Pretty sad hey! Oh well, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: