Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can't think of a Clever Title


I thought I'd start with some photos of me and the girls. We were just mucking around withe the camera the other day.

There's not much to report on.

Yesterday .....

Did a big clean out of cupboards and toy boxes. Chucked out a huge garbage bag of crap we don't use anymore. Yes, it took me ALL DAY to do this.


Today ....

Did some more cleaning. Vacuuming, Mopping floors etc.
Cleaned out some more cupboards.

Tomorrow .....

Driving to Newcastle with Aaron to quote a job. I'm actually looking forward to it. I don't get to see much of Aaron these days so it will be nice to 'catch up'. Both the girls are at school tomorrow so it's just us which means we will actually get a chance to have a conversation without being interrupted!

I'm starting to get into Facebook. It's amazing the people you can find on there. I've found people that I used to work with at Pfizer & Roche, people I used to hang out with as a young single adult, old friends from school (Baulkham Hills High School) and extended family members. It's a lot of fun! It's amazing how many Melanie Brown's there are out there!!

Anyway, that's it for now. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: