Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

I seem to have so much to do lately. I'm running around busy doing stuff but feel like I'm accomplishing nothing!

Here's a list of things I did today to prove I actually did something:
  • Dropped Ash off at school
  • Went to the hair dresser to get my hair cut (about time I say!)
  • Went straight to work after that and got A LOT done!
  • Left work and picked Ash up from school
  • Got home and cleaned
  • Answered some emails
  • Entertained the girls for a little bit
  • Cooked a roast dinner
  • Bathed the girls
  • Cleaned kitchen after our delicious dinner
  • Put girls to bed, read books etc
  • Ironed about 9 shirts and kids clothes

So, there you go, a busy day but still lots more to do. Tomorrow's list:

  • vacuum house
  • clean floor
  • go grocery shopping (hating this job at the moment - takes up so much time)
  • organise a Salt City Candle party for a friend of a friend
  • post off stuff I sold on eBay
  • find birthday presents for Todd, Jake and Amanda (their birthday's are all on the same day - 18th March!!)
  • sell my left leg so I can afford to buy presents for family! Just kidding!

And I'm sure there's much more but I'm too tired to think about it.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!!

No comments: