Monday, March 19, 2007

Desperate Housewife!

Well, it's Monday night and I forgot to have family home evening again!!

Oh well.

Lauren's already in bed fast asleep which is great and Ashleigh is watching tv so I thought I'd take advantage of the quietness and blog!

My fave show is on tonight - Desperate Housewives - the big one tonight - 2 people die apparently. It's a shame I'm on a diet otherwise I'd sit down and watch it with a big tub of ice cream!

Aaron's off to Melbourne tomorrow for 3 days which I'm kind of looking forward to I must admit. I get to watch what I want to watch on tv!! CSI, McLeods Daughters, Medium and Heroes!!

I'm kinda peeved that he's going to go and see a movie while he's in Melbourne that I wanted to see too but I'll have to arrange a girls night out and go and see it without him! I can't even remember the name of the movie - it's the one with John Travolta and Tim Allen etc. It looks hilarious!

I'm on a mission to lose weight again! I have put on so much weight these past few months and I'm determined to lose it before Easter (so I can put it all back on again! NOT!!)

No photos this time - I haven't taken any!

Until next time .......

No comments: