Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday!

I am so glad for this cooler weather!!! I HATE the heat! I love snuggling up in warm clothes, drinking hot chocolate and reading a good book!

I HATE sitting in the lounge sweating like a pig and sticking to it when I get up! Gimme the cooler weather any day! I LOVE IT!!

I had to go out and get some winter clothes for Ashleigh yesterday because she's growing up so fast!

I caved yesterday and got the girls hair cut. Ashleigh now has a cute little bob (this hair style REALLY suits her) and Lauren now has a nice, straight hair line! I'm so glad I got it done. I've been putting it off, wanting to grow their hair because I always loved having long hair myself when I was a little girl. I'll post photos tonight when I've taken photos of them!

Can somebody tell me why tracksuits are so darned expensive??? I cannot believe the cost of tracksuits these days! It costs nearly $80 for something to dag around the house in! Please explain!?!?!!

I have a pretty easy day today. Still getting over this horrible head cold. I'm going to take it easy and just do what needs to be done.

I've got a Lavender Vanilla candle burning in the background and it smells fantastic!! I highly recommend it to anyone!

Well it's Wednesday today - this means good tv night tonight!! Something to look forward to!

Anyway, I'm off to have a shower and try to make myself feel half decent!

No comments: