Monday, March 26, 2007

Head Colds Suck!!

What more can I say? All 4 of us have a head cold at the moment and I can honestly say - it's horrible!


Lauren and Ash are at the end of their colds but Aaron and I have only just got it.


I've never had so much vitamin c in all my life!


I just want to sleep all day but of course with kids that can't happen.


The thing that annoys me is that the girls don't want to sleep!! I'm amazed at how tired i am when I've got a cold but Lauren is running around like a maniac! Unfortunately the cold medicine reacts with her and sends her hyperactive! But if we don't give her the medicine she's all blocked up and can't sleep because she can't breathe.


Hopefully we'll all be feeling better soon! Here is a photo of Ash and I. She's growing up so fast!


Bye for now!

No comments: