Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Do List

I got weighed today at Weight Watchers.
I did pretty well.
I lost 1.6kg! And I was wearing my heavy shoes - Darn it!
I'm so happy!

Here's a list of things I'd like to do in September:

Try 40 degree yoga - what's that I hear you ask? It's where you do yoga in a room that is heated to 40 degrees celsius so you sweat like a pig! Apparently it's the best exercise you can do for fat burning! Anything with that description is something I wanna try!!
I also want to try a Zumba class. One of the local community centres is offering a free class and I'd love to try it - even though I'm about as co-ordinated as an octopus on roller skates!
Learn a new recipe.
Teach Ash to play the piano (or at least start)
Do some Spring Cleaning!
Finish reading a book!

And to finish, here's a little conversation I had with A. this morning on the way to school:

To set the scene, we have "I've Got A Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas playing on the radio.

A. gives a little giggle under her breath.
Me. - "What's so funny?"
A. - "Oh nothing, I was just thinking about something".
M. - "What?"
A. - "I was just thinking about a bus getting up on two wheels - growing arms and dancing to this song".

And they say she's got ADD! Huh!

No comments: