Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Performer!

Life has been a bit miserable for us the last few weeks ...

29th July:
It all started with Lauren getting a gastro bug.
She is the worst patient!
She just sits around and moans all day and keeps everyone awake at night.

2nd August:
Lauren starts getting over it.
But then I caught it.
Aaron was in Queensland at the time so I had to play nurse to Lauren whilst running to the loo myself every 5 minutes and generally feeling horrible!

4th August:
Aaron arrives home around 6pm to a house of sick people.
He plays nurse to me for the night.

5th August:
Aaron falls victim to the dreaded gastro bug!
Of course, being a man, the world was coming to an end and he didn't get off the lounge or out of bed for 3 days straight!

8th August:
Lauren came down with croup!
She spends all day and all night coughing up a lung with a high temperature!

11th August:
Aaron gets over the bug.
Ashleigh came down with it.
Lauren still has croup.

12th August:
I got a full blown case of gastro AGAIN! I've never experienced pain like it in my life.
And I've given birth - TWICE!!

I just hope we get over it soon! It's driving me nuts!

On a happier note ...

Lauren had her first assembly performance a few weeks ago - "10 Little Bees In The Garden"
She did such a great job.
You can see the video here.

Here are some photos of her dressed up as a bee with her friend Teah:



Me (looking terrible - no make up on) with Lauren. I was so proud of her!

And here is my favourite photo ever. Lauren with her good friend Nolan.

Notice they're holding hands - so sweet!



There seems to be a pattern forming - here she is with Nolan at the Athletics Carnival a few weeks before hand!


No comments: