Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today

I washed bed sheets.
Unfortunately last night wasn't very successful with Lauren.
She came in to us this morning soaking wet.

So, tonight she's in a nappy!
I don't want to have to wash sheets two days in a row!

Also on the agenda for today:

Vacuumed floors (even under all the lounges!)
Mopped floors
Did 4 loads of washing
Sorted through Ash and Lauren's clothes and put old (good) clothes on eBay
Moved Lauren's tallboy to the garage ready for painting!! Yay!
Moved Ashleigh's bedroom around
Loaded some more music on to my MP3 player
Paid some bills
Went for a 45 minute walk
Swam in the pool (it was HOT today!)

All in all it was a successful day!
I accomplished A LOT.

It was Lauren's first day of kindy for 2009!


She was so excited to go back which totally surprised me.
There were no tears.
Like I said, she's growing up fast ~ TOO FAST.

Tomorrow ~ Weight Watchers weigh in. Fingers and toes crossed!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

that is QUITE a list!!
hope your weigh in was successful!!