Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!!

As I look back on 2008 I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed.

It was a year of accomplishments, loss, triumphs and trying new things:

Amanda and Richard got married.
I found my first grey hair. Lucky for me I haven't found one since!
Lauren was toilet trained.
Aaron travelled a lot.
Lots of illness for all of us.
I started and finished the Twilight series of books.
I tried accupuncture for the first time and was pleasantly surprised.
Sadly, we've lost friends from cancer.
We got Lauren assessed and was given a diagnosis on her disability.
Mike and Sheila came to visit.
And I got a new dining room table and chairs!!

I'm excited about what 2009 will bring and can't wait to get a new car (hint, hint Aaron!)

I hope 2009 brings everyone all they hope for and more!!

1 comment:

glo.riah said...

my GOODNESS it's been a while since i've caught up with you...
here's to hoping 2009 has more hits
than misses for us both!!